Bank Your Way,
Security BankUSA Mobile Banking is a fast, secure and free* way to access your accounts from your mobile phone. From viewing balances and your transaction history to paying bills and transfering funds, Mobile Banking lets you bank anytime, anywhere - no checkbook or computer required.
*Regular text rates may apply.
To get started, sign up for Online Banking. Here’s how:
Register at the top of this page, just click on the login/register button.
First time users will be asked to register. Simply provide the name and security information required and you'll be ready to view your accounts.
Once you are enrolled, follow these simple instructions:
- Go to Services > Fiserve Moblie Money (Online Banking Main Menu)
- Click on Enroll
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose Time Zone and which accounts you wish to display on your mobile device. You may change your account nicknames if you wish. After choosing accounts, click on Continue.
- Enter your mobile phone number without any additional characters or spaces.
- You will receive a text message with an activation code. You will need this code to continue.
- Select services you wish to access (SMS - Text Messaging, WAP - Mobile Browser, APP - Downloadable App) and click Next.
- You will receive an activation code via mobile text to the number you activated. Enter the code on the computer screen and hit activate.
- You will receive one text message that states you have activated text banking and you will receive another one with a link to launch mobile banking.
- Open the link to launch mobile banking.
- You will find a login screen and image verification (similar to your online banking).
- After you have logged in, you will have access to all your accounts via your mobile device.
Contact us for additional information
Here are some helpful tips to follow:
- Invest in an antivirus application for your mobile device to help protect you when downloading apps or mobile content.
- Never provide personal identification or banking information over your mobile device unless you initiate the contact and you know that you’re dealing directly with your bank.
- Never share your password, account number, PIN and answers to secret questions. Don't save this information anywhere on your phone.
- Never set the app, web or client-text service to automatically log you in to your bank account. If your phone is lost or stolen, someone will have free access to your money.
- Set the phone to require a password to power on the handset or awake it from sleep mode.
- Remember, your bank would never contact or text message you asking for personal or banking information. Assume any unsolicited text request is fraudulent. Giving this information places your finances and privacy at risk.
- Immediately tell your mobile operator and your bank if you lose your phone.
- Only install programs that you know are from legitimate Web sites, such as your Internet service provider, financial institution, wireless phone company, or trusted app vendors.