Welcome to Security BankUSA
We are pleased you have decided to become a customer at Security BankUSA. We are committed to providing quality products and competitive rates. Our goal is to provide you with premier customer service and success.
The letters and forms you need to make a seamless and easy transition are provided below. All you have to do is print and mail the letters to the appropriate companies or call one of our personal bankers and they will assist you in the switch.
Just follow these easy steps and allow us to show you the way!
- Open an account at Security BankUSA.
Our personal bankers can advise you on the accounts and services to fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Stop using your previous account.
Allow up to 10 days for checks to clear your previous account.
Review detail of one month's statement to identify all ACH transactions.
- Use our organizer to track the auto payments and direct deposits you are switching.
- Print as many auto payments and direct deposit forms as you need.
- Notify your current bank that you are closing your account.
Use our Close My Account letter.
- Sign and mail your letters and enjoy your new account.
Forms you will need:
- Payroll Deposit Letter
- Automatic Payments Letter
- Direct Deposit Letter
- Close my Account Letter
Important reminders when switching your accounts
- For verification purposes, enclose a voided check or deposit slip from your new account when setting up a new direct deposit.
- Make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover any pending automatic payments.
- Destroy any unused checks, deposit slips, ATM or check cards.
Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit
Security BankUSA Mobile Banking is a fast, secure way to access your accounts from your mobile phone. Deposit your check using your smartphone. Anytime. Anywhere.